The Tyrosol is an exceptionally stable union which prevents the oxidation of bad cholesterol LDL, this is a fact of a prominent meaning if we consider that the specific oxidation is one the main stages of arteriosclerotic harm’s procession.
• The tyrosol has bactericide action against staphylococcus strains, pseudomonas, enterococcus and E.
• The tyrosol according to a wide research has neuroprotective action.
• The tyrosol has a beneficial impact to hypertension, to atherosclerosis, to coronary heart diseases as well to obesity.
• The tyrosol has antiatherosclerotic action.
• The tyrosol due to its antioxidant action prevents the osteopenia.
• The tyrosol and the oleuropein inhibit the oxidation of LDL cholesterol as they can to bind the free radicals or to act as factors of chelation interrupting this way the peroxides multiplication’s chain .