Unheated green olive-oil is produced from green olives of koroneic variety, elaborated with real cold pressing out and it gives us a unique and special product, a little spicy with bitter flavour, it has stronger antioxidant capacities than common olive-oil due to higher content in phenols, which also have antithrombotic action. It provides us with monosaturated fatty acids, and vitamin E, which limits the action of free radicals and the harmful effects that they cause to our health.
Our olive plantations are in the southwest of Aitoloakarnania ( West Greece ) and the collection of the fruit is done with hands.
After a lot of efforts and tests in our procedure, we realised that in order to achieve real unheated olive-oil ( olive juice ), our care for the land and the trees was not enough. We had to pay special attention to the management of olive fruit in our olive-oil factory. Thus, we resulted in the construction of our own model olive-oil factory and to apply a process which, in brief, includes the following 7 important stages :
Thus, we ended up building our own prototype oil mill and implementing a process, which briefly includes the following 9 important stages:
- Beginning of collecting olive fruit at the right stage of ripening, unripe ( before they ripen )
- The elaboration of olive fruit is done on the harvest day
- Defoliation and washing of olive fruit with clean water
- Fragmentation of olive fruit in hammer mill with 800 rpm
- Kneading in closed airtight kneader (without heating).
- The export and separation of the natural juice, take place in our own oil mill built by us ( revolutionary patent ) without the addition of any hot or cold water, with vertical centrifugation at 1300 rpm.
- The unheated natural olive juice will be stored in small airtight stainless steel tanks per variety. E.g. (wild olive-oil, unripe olive-oil, olive-oil). Thus it keeps all its phenols, polyphenols and vitamins unchanged.
- Low acidity which always varies lower than 0,2%.
- Finally, it will be bottled with great care in dark glass bottles of 250ml so that it reaches the consumer, a product of the highest quality and low acidity, which has preserved all its natural, quality and nutritional components.
The daily consumption should be a tablespoon 8ml raw, every day on an empty stomach. The 250ml bottle is enough for a month’s use ( 30-35 days ).
The annual production of our fruit juice is very small. It is bottled, with care, in black bottles in order to be protected by the sun and in packages of 250ml. It has rich, creamy texture, fruity flavour and all the scent of fresh olives. We can never say too much about it.
It has a rich creamy texture, it has a fruity taste and all the aromas of a freshly cut unripe olive.
We never have enough quantity to meet the demand.
For you that you have high standards of nutruitional value and want to dress even your salad with unheated unripe olive-oil or olive oil with high phenols and polyphenols, with the taste of freshly cut unripe olive or enriched with natural orange, mandarin, lemon juice, you will find it here at AGROIL